Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sadie

Yesterday a good friend of mine let me practice maternity pictures on her. She was such a good sport! What a cute pregnant girl too!! Her little girl is coming any day now! I'm still working on posing ideas. I did a ton of searching on Pinterest for cute ideas. I'm love the way these turned out and I can't wait to do more maternity shoots this year!!










Doesn't she look great?! Thank you Sadie for letting me practice on you!!!

No comments: