Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I've decided to do a 30 day photo challenge. I love taking pictures everyday and sometimes need some direction and ideas. I thought this would be the perfect way to keep motivated. I created a Facebook group for anyone who would like to join me. https://www.facebook.com/groups/216877291718353/ We'd love to have you join!! We just started today but even if you start late that's fine. Just jump in on whatever day we are on and go from there. I may still post my pictures for the challenge over here as well.
Today is Day 1 and that's a self portrait. I plan to take that one after I get some makeup on lol. No need to scare everyone off on the first day! :) I'll be back with my picture.

No comments: