Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Random Pictures

I've been going through my pictures today and saw that I have a bunch that I love but haven't posted yet. I'm going to split them into two posts because there is quite a few.
The first ones are from Halloween. My oldest had a pumpkin patch at his school that I got to volunteer for. It was really cute and they went all out. Petting zoo, pumpkin pie, goody bags, they got a pumpkin each. My son had so much fun. Here are a couple pictures from it. (I'm not posting any pictures of the kids because I don't have release form from their parents. so you just get scenery shots)





No comments: