Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Red shed and gray pipes


I had a little time to kill the other day before class so I wandered around the college. I found this really neat red shed and decided to take some pictures of it. I also found these pipes. I love the way they couple up next to each other.



I really need to get out and take more pictures. Even if it of just ordinary stuff. Sometimes those are my favorite pictures. I just know that I feel better when I can actually get out and take pictures.


No comments: