Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Southern California Photographers Association Model #4

The fourth model (again in no particular order - since this was actually the first model I photographed that day) was Nikki Raye. She was such a fun model. She knew exactly how to pose at all times. It was awesome. She was constantly in "model mode". I got to talk to her for awhile as well. So down to earth and easy to talk to! She's one of those models that make you comfortable photographing her even if you are just a beginning photographer like I am. 
 This is from her facebook page "Nikki Raye is a freelance model with a specific backround in weapons. She also is very active in testing products for companies who need a females look into things. She's a gear geek, shooter, & fangirl! She is always intersted in branching out into markets outside of the tactical/LEO world. Nikki Raye is available for photo shoots, promotional work, and charity events. You can contact her directly at nikkiraye02@me.com" I love the fact that she loves firearms! As you know shooting is one of my other favorite pastimes. Looks like we have that in common!
Nikki I had so much fun photographing you! I can't wait to work with you again!








To see the previous model click here

No comments: