Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

NHRA Drag Race Museum (SCPA) Part 5

I haven't been able to get Blogger working lately so I haven't been able to get this last post up. Here is the last model from the NHRA Drag Race Museum shoot. I had so much fun at this shoot. I didn't really get a chance to get to know this model either. She seemed really nice and I enjoyed working with her. I hope she comes to another meetup so I can work with her again.







No comments: