Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Kids

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been feeling really blah. I haven't been feeling very creative so I haven't had much to blog about. Yesterday I decided the only way out of this rut would be to just get up and get out of it.
The kids all decided to take off their regular shirts and run around in their undershirts. They called themselves "The Undershirt Club" lol. Even though they were messy and their hair wasn't combed at all I decided they looked so cute that I'd go take some pictures of them. They seemed to have fun with it lol.
Here are some of my favorites.











No comments: