Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photography is my therapy

I have discovered when I get down or just sad and need something to pull me out of it, Photography does the trick. I've also discovered that if I haven't taken pictures in awhile I start getting down on myself and feeling depressed.

Now that I know this about myself I am using it to my advantage. The other day I was feeling low and couldn't think of anything I wanted to take pictures of. I was getting the kids breakfast and I saw the fruit loops. They were so colorful that I knew they would be perfect.
That got my creative juices flowing so I went from there.
Strawberries

 Pico De Gallo

 Broccoli and carrots

 We had sushi for dinner that night so I couldn't resist getting pictures of those too
This was Jim's Spicy Tuna Roll and Rainbow Roll
My Volcano Roll and Baked Lobster Roll YUM!!! I love sushi. We are both on Weight Watchers but we hoarded our points that day and were able to pig out a little lol.

Enjoy!

No comments: