Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Maternity Shoot

Sorry I've been slacking in posting. I've been in a funk lately. I'm learning how to believe in myself and working on getting better at what I do as well. I have been taking pictures but I just haven't gotten around to blogging them.

I did a maternity shoot recently with a very cooperative couple. This is Midge and Allen. They were so much fun to work with! :) They are such a happy family!













No comments: