Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Boys and girls of every ageWouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will seeThis, our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is HalloweenPumpkins scream in the dead of night
This is Halloween, everybody make a sceneTrick or treat till the neighbours gonna die offrightIt's our town, everybody screamIn this town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is HalloweenHalloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call homeEveryone hail to the pumpkin song
In this town, don't we love it now?Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Round that corner, man hiding in the trash canSomething's waiting now to pounce, and howyou'll scream
Scream! This is HalloweenRed 'n' black, slimy green
Aren't you scared?
Well, that's just fineSay it once, say it twiceTake the chance and roll the diceRide with the moon in the dead of night
Everybody scream, everybody scream
In our town of Halloween
It's no secret that I love Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. I love the decorations, the haunted houses, the costumes, everything. (except scary movies, I do not love most of them)
I took these pictures tonight at our house. Hubby stayed at home passing out candy and scaring the trick or treaters and I took the kids out to get trick or treat. Needless to say, everyone had a blast!!!









No comments: