Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Prints for Sale

I currently have 6 different prints for sale. They are all 8x10's. The cost is $10.00 for a framed print and $5.00 for an unframed print. You can also order any other print that I have for the same price. (If you want words on them it is an extra $5.00. But I can customize them with almost any saying/name you want)

If you are interested in ordering any of these prints please go to: http://cheekiemonkeyphotography.yolasite.com/for-sale.php

In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month (October) - I know we're a little behind - A portion of all of the proceeds from prints sold will go to http://violenceunsilenced.com/

No comments: