Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rainy Days



Well, I love a rainy night
I love a rainy night


I love to hear the thunder
Watch the lightning
When it lights up the sky
You know it makes me feel good
Well, I love a rainy night
It's such a beautiful sight
I love to feel the rain
On my face
Taste the rain on my lips
In the moonlight shadow

We woke up this morning to rain. What a night break from all the heat. I love the rain. I love cold weather where you can bundle up and get cozy with the ones you love. I love drinking hot chocolate and cooking in the crockpot. 

Hubby and I had to run my dad's truck over to get something fixed on it. I'm not really good with car stuff but I think the flux capacitor is broken or something like that. 

But while I was sitting in the car with the twins waiting for Hubby to take the truck inside, I pulled out my camera and took these pictures of the rain on the windshield. I am really loving how they turned out. This is straight out of the camera, no post processing. 

I've also decided to start including the camera settings for every picture (when I remember lol)
 Rain1
ISO: 100
F-Stop: 4.5
Shutter speed: 1/400
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Time: 9:05am




  Rain2
ISO: 100
F-Stop: 4.5
Shutter speed: 1/320
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Time: 9:06am

   Rain3
ISO: 100
F-Stop: 4.5
Shutter speed: 1/640
Exposure: -1
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Time: 9:07am

  Rain4
ISO: 100
F-Stop: 4.5
Shutter speed: 1/400
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Time: 9:08am

No comments: