Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Days 8 and 9

I didn't do so good at posting these two either lol.
Day 8 was sunset and I actually did cheat on that one. I wasn't able to get a picture of the sunset on Saturday. So this was the picture I used.
This is one of my favorite sunset pictures. I love the contrast between the black and the red and the orange.

Day 9 was animal. My dog never seems to like having her picture taken lol. She won't say cheese when I tell her to. She looks the other direction or walks away. (Come to think of it, it's like taking pictures of my twins lol)

This was my picture for Animals:
I love these tiny tiny horses. I love miniatures.

No comments: