Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 6 and 7

I have been keeping up with the photo a day challenge I just haven't posted them here. Sorry!!
Day 6 was Transportation. I took that one on my cell phone. It wasn't a great picture at all. But here it is in all of it's horrible glory lol.


Day 7 was clouds. Of course today it was completely overcast so this is the best I could do. 

 This is the pictures I wanted to use but both were taken weeks ago and I wanted to stick with the challenge of taking a new one everyday.

Clouds

Transportation







No comments: