Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Portfolio

My photography professor approached me last night and said the director of the photography program is submitting some of the students work to SkillsUSA. He wanted to know if I had a portfolio and how quickly he could get his hands on it.  I've gone through my photos and I've narrowed it down to 46 lol. I need to pick roughly 15 images to submit to him. I was going to post all 46 here but I think that would take too long so I created a photobucket album and put them all there.
Please help me narrow them down. Remember I need 15 or so. If there are some that I've taken that you remember and love that I don't have included let me know and I can add them to the choices.
Thank you so much!
Here is the link to view all the pictures: Portfolio Possibilities

No comments: