Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Toyota Irwindale Speedway

I apologize in advance of the sheer number of pictures you are going to be bombarded with in the next couple posts. I've been practicing.
For Christmas last year I found a groupon coupon for roughly 75% off Irwindale Speedways Race School http://www.laracingx.com/ for Hubby. He got to go around the track 20 times. I think he had a blast. While he was in the class I got to walk around and take pictures of all the derby cars and some of the equipment. It was so much fun. I think Hubby wants to go again! LOL
I'm still working on getting panning down but at 120 miles per hour this probably isn't the best place to expect it to be perfect. 
 These are the derby cars. They were completely beat up. They all had so much character I loved to shoot them. 








 How cute is this little guy?! He was just someone's creation on top of one of the cars. 

All the gear


Hubby is so excited

They have to tape the radio ear buds into your ears

 All ready to go

 Hubby with his truck

Final Instructions.

One more shot and he's ready to go

 And he's off!


There were a total of 4 cars on the track. 



No comments: