Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

MIA

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. My camera is broken. :(

It gave me an error message a couple weeks ago when I was trying to do my impact project. It kept telling me that it could not communicate with the lens and it wouldn't take any pictures. I was able to switch out the lens and it worked.
Then on Christmas Eve. Yep Christmas Eve. It wouldn't take any pictures at all. I was so sad. I was able to take some pictures but then it kept telling me to turn the camera off then on or reset the battery.
Thankfully we had a service plan on the camera and Hubby dropped it off on Monday. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to fix or if they couldn't fix it they would replace it sooner than that with a comparable model. I would love it if they replaced it with the new model. That would be awesome!! But we just have to wait and see.

For Christmas this year hubby bought me a new tripod! and a Film camera. I can't wait to start learning how to use it. I'm hoping to get into the film photography class next semester. I just have to figure out how to work it into my schedule. I'm really really really hoping to be able to.

I promise to be back with new pictures soon!!!

No comments: