Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm back!!

Aftyer a HUGE ordeal with Best Buy (which I will post about later) I finally have a camera back!! I am so excited. I took a ton of pictures today lol. Not too surprising. I am working on something that I read on another blog Take More Photos Keep Less I really like this idea and think it will greatly improve my photography.
Here are some of the pictures I kept from today.

This is a flower my mom got that from my daugther and she put it in this bowl full of clear rock things and water. I couldn't resist.

This was such an interesting pomegrante that I had to get this picture

 The sunset was beautiful tonight



 We are actually going to print this large and hang it in our living room.




 I've seen this wood pile everyday for months and have been wanting to take a picture of it.
There will definitely be more where this came from!

No comments: