Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Airplane and Blossoms

School started again yesterday so I'm going to be a lot busier for a little while. I'm really excited about this class. It is a B&W film class. I discovered yesterday that I LOVE the smell of the dark room. It is such an awesome smell. (Call me crazy lol)

 As I was walking around the parking lot while on a break from class I saw this tree with these beautiful blossoms. I want to say they are cherry blossoms but I could be wrong. I just know that they were gorgeous and I had to go back with my camera and get some pictures of them.

So after class ended I grabbed my camera and went back to get some pictures. I really love how they turned out.






 I think this one is my favorite.

While I was driving to pick up the twins I saw these huge airplanes flying in circles around March Air Force Base. They would take off, fly in a large circle and land again. Over and Over. It was AWESOME. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to get a picture of them. Luckily they kept doing it for quite a while and I was able to pull into a parking lot near by and switch out to my new 75-300mm lens. (Thank you hubby for my wonderful Valentines day gift!! I LOVE IT!!) These were some of my favorite shots. I have learned that these planes are C-17s. Boeing C-17 Globemaster_III. It was so cool to watch them. They really are beautiful planes.




No comments: