Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Food Coloring and Water

I was having fun playing with food coloring and water. I love the results. I need to figure out a better place to do the pictures because I was having trouble with the reflection from the window. A lot of the pictures ended up unusable because of it.
Here are my favorites.











1 comment:

Cocoroo said...

I love the colors on these. The black and white ones were dramatic but these are gorgeous!