Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentines Day Roses

For Valentines Day, hubby sent me a beautiful bouquet of 2 dozen roses. I love them because they are all different colors - pink, white, yellow and orange. They are so beautiful! 

 I started out shooting them from above like normal and I thought the pictures turned out pretty well.



But then I decided to mix it up a little bit and shoot from a different angle. So I put them on the edge of the kitchen table and laid down on the floor to take some more pictures. I love the different perspective of these pictures. 








This one I was having fun with photoshop as well. I really like how it turned out. 


No comments: