Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moth

I was at my brother and sister in laws house picking up the twins yesterday. My sister in law and I were in the backyard just talking and watching the kids. All of a sudden my sister in law pointed behind me. I turned around and there was this HUGE moth on the wall. It wasn't moving at all. I thought "shoot, I wish I had my camera..." But it was in the car so I quickly took two pictures on my camera phone. Then I thought "What the heck I'll run out to the car and get the camera and hopefully the moth is still there." Thankfully it was. I was amazed at how cooperative it was. It didn't move at all. Just stayed perfectly still and let me take a bunch of pictures of it. As much as I don't LOVE moths, this one was beautiful. I love the markings on its wings.



No comments: