Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NHRA Drag Race Museum (SCPA)

I got to go to another meetup this weekend. It was so much fun!! I love going to these. I really feel like I'm making some new friends. The models are always great and I learn so much from the other photographers.

Danielle was there again which made me so excited. Danielle is one of my favorite models ever. She is so sweet and so much fun. She always makes me laugh. I love working with her and can't wait to work with her again.













1 comment:

DANIELLE MARIE said...

WELL I ADORE YOU, AND LIKE YOU JUST AS MUCH. AS YOU KNOW, I AM JUST A BIG DORK, AND APPRECIATE PHOTOGRAPHERS LIKE YOURSELF THAT ENJOY IT. MAKES FOR A MORE RELAXED AND FUN DAY.... :) WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AND BE GIVEN THE HONOR TO SHOOT WITH YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU MELODY.. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON! XOXOXO

DANIELLE MARIE