Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NHRA Drag Race Museum (SCPA) Part 2

All of the models of the day were great. I am discovering I really do love doing portraits and I think as I get more experience I will feel a lot more comfortable. I just have to continually remember to not cut off hands and feet and make sure to get enough of the background in. I did pretty good with hands and feet this time but kinda forgot about getting more of the complete cars in lol. I'm working on it though. I really can feel that I am getting better at doing it. Everytime I go out on one of these meetups I am more comfortable than the last one and remember one more thing than I did at the last one. Overall - SUCCESS! :)

This model is named Gabrielle Scarlett. This is the first time I've ever worked with her. First thing I noticed was her hair. I love this color!! One of these days I may have to try this color on me :) I've always wanted to. She is undenyably beautiful and takes gorgeous pictures. I didn't get a chance to talk to her as much as I would have liked. I did learn that she likes to take pictures as well as have her picture taken. (which is always a cool thing to learn) She was really sweet and I hope to get to work with her again and hopefully get to know her better. One of my favorite things about these meetups is the people I get to meet. I love getting to know the other photographers and the models. I've learned that the more I get to know the models the easier it is to take pictures of them. I get to know them and their personality and it makes it more comfortable.

On to the pictures :)










No comments: