Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Braxten

Braxten made his arrival 6 days after we did the newborn pictures and 5 days before his due date. I love taking newborn pictures! Here are some of my favorites.


 These next two are some of my most favorite ones


 I couldn't resist this one lol. Big brother(Who adores his new baby) didn't want anything to do with him today. We asked him to come over and give the baby a kiss. Mason, who has a great sense of humor, decided this would be better.



 This is one of my other favorite ones. I love how aware he looks



No comments: