Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, April 13, 2012

The H Family

Back in February my brother and sister in law were expecting their second child and I told her I would love to take maternity pictures of her. We couldn't seem to get our schedules matched up until March 31. We went down to Fairmont Park and got some great pictures. It was a good thing we did them when we did because the new baby decided to make his grand appearance 6 days later. (Newborn pictures in my next post!! :)  )
















No comments: