Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, June 18, 2012

C&K Wedding

I had the opportunity this weekend to be a second shooter at a wedding. My friend Erin from Erin T Photography called me and asked me to come help her out. I absolutly adore her work and was so honored she asked me.
It was such a great experience. Thank you so much Erin for letting me tag along with you and learn from you!








This is the bride and her dad waiting to walk down the aisle









The first dance

The Daddy/ Daughter Dance

The Mom/Son Dance

This was such an awesome experience for me. I hope to be able to photograph more weddings in the future!

No comments: