Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simply You Part 1

So hubby and I were playing around with the camera after I completed a black and white project for school. I had so much fun with it and I decided to do a project of just black and white portraits. I set up two days with appointsments every half hour. It was so much fun I'm going to do another day of it. I'm thinking of putting the pictures together in a coffee table book when I get enough portraits. Here are some of the pictures. Warning there are a lot of pictures! Here's the first part










No comments: