Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

SCPA - Cowgirls and Gunslingers- Shauna

I meant to post this the other day but my whole family came down with the stomach flu. Thankfully we are all better now so on to the pcitures!
More pictures from the shoot with the Southern California Photographers Association. The theme was Cowgirls and Gunslingers in Corsets. The photoshoot was done at Wonderland Studios. Which is an awesome studio for any photographer in the Southern California area. You can rent the studio and the owner makes most (if not all) of costumes (you can rent the costumes as well).

This model is Shauna Toerner. Her Facebook Page  (Yep we had a Shauna and a Shawna. It got a little confusing at times lol) She was so sweet.I got to talk to her for while. Her and her husband are starting their own photography business as well. (I actually love models who do photography. I think it gives them a better understanding of how to get good shots. They know both sides of the camera which, in my opinion, gives them an advantage.) I had so much fun working with her. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.












Stayed tuned for more models and for wedding pictures too!

No comments: