Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Headshots

I probably shouldn't admit this but I've never done headshots before so when my friend Sabrina messaged me to do her friend Darryl's headshots I was pretty nervous. I spent the day researching headshots and what people are looking for when getting them. (Of course, it's all subjective because people are individuals and want different things but at least this gave me a starting point.)

When Darryl and Sabrina got there he let me know he wasn't looking for traditional headshots. He already has tons of headshots with him smiling and happy but since he has a tougher look to him he wanted some headshots that reflected that. He even brought a fake gun to add to the look! (although we were all a little nervous that the people in the park we were taking pictures at would freak out. Thankfully no one even looked twice at the gun.... I'm not sure what that says about the park lol)

Here's the pictures we came up with...











Of course we couldn't leave Sabrina out...






I'm pretty happy with the results. :) I hope they are too!!

No comments: