Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

SCPA - Dios De Los Muertos - Amanda

I have been so busy the last couple weeks that I haven't had a chance to post these. These are some of my favorite pictures of Amanda. I love the way her red hair pops in these pictures. Her posing was great and she was so much fun to work with. It was really hard for me to leave at the end of the shoot. I wanted to stay and take more pictures. I can't even pick which one of these is my favorite. The costumes were amazing too! Someday I definitely want to buy one of these corsets! 
Amanda you were so nice and I had a great time working with you! I can't wait to work with you again!














Model - Amanda McQuade
MUA - Madison Cochran
Hair Stylist - Ness Vasquez
Wardrobe - Joany Hernandez

No comments: