Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Casey - Headshots

I got the opportunity to meet Casey last weekend. He is a high school friend of another photographer friend of mine. She just moved to Colorado so she recommended me.

Casey lives in Long Beach and is getting into acting. He was a lot of fun to work with. Great sense of humor and such a nice guy!

All of the pictures were taken with available light and just a reflector to fill in the shadows. I had such a great time. Jim got to come with me as my assistant. I love being able to work with him.

Thank you Casey for giving me the opportunity to photograph you! I hope you like your pictures and I wish you success in your journey!
Here are a couple of his headshots.








No comments: