Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Practicing Lighting

I've been practicing with lighting and the flash lately. Surprisingly my kids have been very cooperative! :) I am beginning to feel more comfortable with the flash. It still takes a lot of trial and error but thankfully not quite as much as it used to!
Here are some collages of the pictures I took of the kids. I'm thinking of even having these printed to put on the wall in their room :)



No comments: