Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, Big Changes

I am so excited for 2013. I am going to focus more on my photography and on growing my photography business. I've spent the last couple weeks creating a brand for my business. I love the look of it and I can't wait to really get things moving.

1. Letterhead
2. Sticker
3. 2013 Pricing Guide (front and back)
4. CD Cover
5. CD Case Cover
6. Print order form
7. Appointment reminder postcard (front and back)
8. Loyal customer card
9. Gift Certificate
10. Envelope
11. Copyright Release sticker
12. Business card (front and back)

I'm overcoming my fears and I'm excited for all of the new changes! 

No comments: