Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sunset

The sunset was so beautiful on Sunday that I had to run out and take some pictures of it. When I got home I played around with editing them a little bit. Some of them I warmed up so they had more orange and yellow tones and some I cooled off so they had more blue and pink tones.

I'm really pleased with the way they turned out. I'm really trying to make sure I pick up my camera more and practice.









I think this is my favorite of all of the pictures. 


No comments: