Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Impact

My next photography project was IMPACT (I will come back to self portrait. I wasn't happy with how the idea I had turned out so I redid it using a different picture. I am happy with how it eventually turned out but that is for another post)

The Impact project criteria was:
Use the camera to capture an image that is compelling and engaging.

Turns out I was horribly sick the day that we took these pictures. Sabrina was such a trooper!! She doesn't need much direction thankfully (since I spent half the shoot running to the bathroom)

Here are some of the my favorite pictures:






This is the project I turned in: 


No comments: