Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Self Portrait

I have a self portrait due next Thursday in my photography class. I am really excited about my idea for it. I'm hoping to have it completed in the next couple days. I have lots of help for it. The funny this is this picture will only have me in it, yet I have to coordinate the schedules of 3 other people just to make it happen.

I'm not going to describe it yet because I don't want to ruin it. I will prepare you that it is going to be dark. I'm not looking for a light-airy-pretty-self portrait. I know I could do one of those easily but this one is really going to push me. It's going to push me technically and emotionally and that it what I need.

I can't wait to share it with you!!! :)

No comments: