Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Business Cards

So I've decided to make up some business cards. I want them to stand out and be different from everyone else's cards. This is what I've come up with. Opnions and suggestions are always welcomed.

This will be a folded business card so there will be four sides to it.

This is the front and back. Obviously the Rose is the front 

This is the inside. As you could guess the phone number won't be blurred out.


What do you think? Is it too much? Should I change it?

No comments: