Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Favorite Picture

As I was whoring myself out promoting myself on pinterest today I realized I haven't posted my favorite picture here. If I have I couldn't find it lol. Its on the front of my business card so you probably have seen it but I realized I didn't post it alone.
This is my favorite picture
I took it at my parents house one day when I was just out playing with my camera. I love the water drop.

No comments: