Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Walking to school

I've been trying to get more exercise lately so I've been walking my oldest son to school. On the way there I was noticing all these wonderful trees and plants and things I wanted to take pictures of. But of course I couldn't on the way there because we had to get him to school on time. On the way home however, I stopped every chance I got. Here are some of my favorite pictures out of the bunch.









My goal is to be able to take pictures of random everyday things and make them look interesting.

No comments: