Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Urban Collection

I think I'm going to call all the pictures I take while I'm walking around my neighborhood my Urban Collection. On the way home to pick oldest up from school yesterday I took some more pictures. We walked the same way home so these are just things I missed the first time.
Here's a couple of shots I took yesterday.
 I'm not sure which picture I like better. The top one with the darker sky or the bottom one with the lighter sky.


These two are of the same gate/trees but I liked the feel of each one so I had to keep both.



I have one more post that will be up later today with more pictures from my walk this morning.

No comments: