Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Goals

I'm really happy with the progress I've been making lately with my photography. But I'm getting a little frustrated you could say. I really want to be great. I want to be amazing. I want this to be my career. So I've decided that my goals for 2012 are to:
- focus on my photography more
- complete 2 college photography classes.
- go to at least 3 photography workshops this year. Either in person or online.

- learn to do portrait photography. As much as portrait photography makes me nervous because I am SUPER shy and self conscious, I know it's part of the path I need to take. I know it will just take time to get comfortable with it and to really learn what I am doing.

I am really excited about this year and all I'm planning. I can't wait to see how much I've progressed by next year.

No comments: