Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mt. Rubidoux

Yesterday we couldn't decide what we wanted to do. We knew we didn't want to just sit at home and do nothing but we weren't sure exactly what we wanted to. Sister in Law showed up and said "What about hiking Mt. Rubidoux?" We thought "What a great idea, it gets us out of the house and gets us some exercise" So we loaded the kids in the car and SIL went and got her pup-pup and we headed to Mt. Rubidoux. We had so much fun!!! Of course I took the longest to get up the mountain and back down again but that's because I kept having to stop to take pictures.

I made the leap yesterday and shot totally in RAW. Plus I have evolved to to shooting completely in Manual mode. I was having a hard time getting out of the priority modes for awhile. I just couldn't fully understand Manual mode. It wasn't clicking. I started to shoot more in manual mode right before my camera broke but still hadn't fully grasped it yet. When I got my new camera I decided to put it right into Manual mode and haven't looked back since. It seems to have clicked. I still have a TON to learn but it finally feels like the pieces are coming together.

On to the pictures from yesterday.









 Oldest and Twin B walking. She walked up the entire mountain. The other two ended up in the stroller at one point or another.
 Twin A. Contemplating.




 This is one of my favorites.
This is the whole group. Minus me lol. Hubby has the twins in the stroller. SIL is walking pup-pup and Oldest is jumping off the side.

It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun!!

No comments: