Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, November 23, 2012

New Website!!

If you follow me on Facebook (Melody Frees Photography on FB) you already know my exciting news. If you don't here it is: I have a new website!!! Come check it out Melody Frees Photography. I'm working on getting it set up the way that I want and making it user friendly.

At some point I will probably change my blog to a wordpress blog so they are all at the same spot but until I get the kinks worked out and I can set it up the way I want I'm going to leave it here.

I'm really excited about the changes I'm making here at Melody Frees Photography. Thank you for all your love and support.

No comments: