Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

SCPA - Dios De Los Muertos - Ana

I didn't have a chance to update the blog with more pictures from the Dios De Los Muertos shoot before today.
I had such a great time at this shoot. The girls were so great. This is Ana Trujillo. She was really sweet and so nice to work with. I had a lot of fun with her. She was so patient when the lights wouldn't work and we had to mess with them for a while. Ana, I look forward to working with you again soon!








Model – Ana Trujillo
MUA – Sabrina Wiese
Hair Stylist – Ness Vasquez
Wardrobe – Cheri Wilson Chagollan

No comments: