Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SCPA - Dios De Los Muertos - Gabrielle

This is Gabrielle Champion. She was the first one I worked with in full makeup. I love this look. Each of the costumes had a shawl and a corset that were separate from each other. (So the corsets could be used with other props to make different costumes) I LOVE these shawls. If you look closely you can see the skeletons on them. Gabrielle was really nice as well. I really wish I had more time to get to know each of the models better. It always makes me more comfortable and less nervous when I am able to talk and laugh with them.  She was great at posing. I had so much fun working with her! I cant wait to work with her again. 






Model – Gabrielle Champion
MUA – Sabrina Wiese
Hair stylist – Elizabeth Tep
Wardrobe – Joany Hernandez

No comments: