Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

SCPA - Dios De Los Muertos - Roxie


This is Roxie Rosette. This was the first time I've worked with her. In fact, this was the first time I've worked with any of the models from this shoot. This shoot was a little different from the previous shoots that I've been to with SCPA. Because there were so many photographers, I didn't get much time to get to know any of the models. At this shoot I also got the opportunity to use my (very rusty) American Sign Language skills and I was able to talk with and (sort of) interpret for two other photographers who are deaf. (Joseph and Pam, I am still so sorry that my ASL skills are lacking greatly!)
Back to Roxie – She was a lot of fun to work with as well. She was so creative with her posing. She even got down on the ground (which is close to impossible in a tight corset!) Thanks Roxie for being so sweet! I look forward to working with you again soon!!








Model – Roxie Rosette
MUA – Sabrina Wiese
Hair Stylist – Ness Vasquez
Wardrobe – Joany Hernandez

No comments: